The Regency Club at Livingston,
NJ is a sought after private, gated townhome community in the
south west section of Livingston Twp., New Jersey. The community is
located right near Barnabus Health Care Center and Livingston Mall
and is ideally
located close to schools, shopping, highways and public
transportation. The Regency Club offers it's residents that rare
opportunity to live a Luxury, Urban Lifestyle in a smartly designed
townhomes. The Regency Club also features
Ultra-Sophisticated Amenities for a Lavish Lifestyle Beyond
Compare. This community features 265 Townhouses of various floor
plans. It offers Luxury,
Maintenance Free Living without sacrificing space in the
Top-rated Livingston NJ School District. It is a great place to Live,
Relax and Enjoy life.
Elegant Clubhouse which is a great place to meet friends, to the refreshing
Swimming Pool or the Fitness Center and Tennis Courts, the
community has always been the place for buyers in
Northern New Jersey. At the Regency Club,
exteriors are designed to be low maintenance and your lawn
mowing and snow removal are all taken care of, so you'll have
plenty of time to enjoy the fabulous clubhouse and amenities.
Livingston lies just
26 miles west of New York City in Essex County,
NJ and is just minutes away from all the conveniences necessary
for today's lifestyles.
Premier Location in Desirable, Livingston, New Jersey.
Ultimate Convenient Location! Safe, Quiet & Beautiful.
Gated Community with 24 Hour Security.
7 Floor Plains ranign from 1750-3500 Sq. Feet including some
One-Level Ranch-Style Units.
- Ultra Sophisticated Country Club Lifestyle with amenities
like an Elegant 3000 Sq-Foot Club
House with Card Room, Billiards Room, Multi-purpose Reception
Room, Kitchen facilities, State of the Art Fitness Center,
Locker Rooms, Sauna, Whirlpool and Steam room, Heated Outdoor Swimming Pool
with Resort Style Waterfakks and Landscaping and
2 Outdoor Tennis Courts.
- Some Units have Basements, some of them have Finished
- Across the street from community is a
jitney to the South Orange Midtown Direct Train Station.
- 32 +/- minute drive to Manhattan.
- 22 +/- minute drive to Newark International Airport.
- 6 +/- minutes drive to World Class Shopping at The Mall at Short Hills.
Minutes to Major Routes like 24, 78, 10, Garden State
Parkway, 287, 80, 280 provide for the Ultimate Location and
- Quality Shopping and Cultural Activities abound nearby
including Museums, Historical Landmarks, Art Galleries, Gardens,
Parks and Recreation Galore.
- Livingston has an Excellent, Top-Rated School System.
The Regency Club at Livingston, NJ
The Regency Club at
built from 2000-2004 and it consists of Townhomes
featuring 2 and 3 Bedrooms and 2.1 to 3.1 Baths and 1 to 2 Car Attached Garages.
Open and Airy Design with Spacious interiors and a Modern Floor
Plan bring a new level of Opulence to Townhome Living.
The Community Landscape is Beautiful and Professionally
Community Details, Information
- Price Range: $522,000 - $850,000
- Beds/Baths: 2-3 / 2.1-3.1
- Parking: 1-2 Car Garages
- Number of Units: 265
- Year Built: 2000-04
- Amenities: Billiards Room, Club House, Exercise Room, Playground, Pool-Outdoor, Sauna, Tennis Courts
- Common Features: Multi-level and ranch models available. Open Floor Plans. Central Air, Fireplaces, Patios or Balconies as per plan. Vaulted Ceilings. Walk-in Closets. Square Footage range from approximately 1750 to 3500. A select few units have their own Private Elevator inside the unit.
- Schools: Excellent Public Schools. Riker Elementary, Heritage Middle School, Livingston High School
- Public Transportation: Easy access to Rt. 24, 280, 10 and Garden State Parkway. Across the street from community is a jitney to the South Orange Midtown Direct Train Station and Bus to NY, making it a commuter's delight.
- Fun & Recreation: Short Hills Mall and Livingston Mall are nearby. South Mountain Recreation Complex is nearby.
- Special Features: Located just 18 miles from NYC in Livingston NJ. Gated Community. Excellent Livingston schools, NYC commute and close to everything - major highways, shopping and restaurants.
- Pets Allowed: Yes. Contact Management Company for any restrictions.